[The following review may contain words and opinions that may incite disgust, outrage, and what not. The guidance of your conscience is advised. If you proceed, make sure you keep all objects which could be used to break the computer monitor (other than your fist, head, and vocabulary) away from the computer. And as an added precautionary measure, please keep all sharp objects, ropes, and poisonous chemicals, in the safe custody of someone who isn't reading the article and doesn't want you to die, so that in case you feel like killing yourself, you don't.]

Okay! This is going to be short. Because I don't want to waste time on insulting a book as horrible as this one.


'Faceless' by Tapan Ghosh is officially the worst book that I ever read. This book has crossed all limits of horrible-ness and will give any sane reader insane nigtmares even while they daydream. I'm sure that if you'll visit a few local mental asylums, there will be madmen banging themselves on the head saying "Why did I read Faceless? Why?"

I'm serious. If somehow, by any chance, you find this book in any corner of any book store, stay away from it. I have no idea why this was published, or why it costs Rs. 145.

The cover page of the book says that it is 'soon to be a major motion picture'. I'll be careful to avoid going near any theatre just in case someone kidnaps me and forces me to watch the movie.

Rating: 0/10
[+1] for the awesome capability to write 239 pages of such high-quality rubbish.
[-1] for a the headache it gave me.
[+0] for everything else (which is nothing in fact)

You should read this book if => You've been kidnapped and they're threatening to kill you if you don't.
You shouldn't read this book if => you don't want any mental problems.