I can’t feel myself at all.

I’m just numb all over.

The journey from big to small,

runs through my memory, this october.

~

Life departs, and starts again.

But never ever complete.

People die in restless pain,

The forgotten sarcophagus will deplete.

~

Hopes lost, and dreams suppressed,

I can only weave mystic words.

How can we leave feelings unexpressed?

When we want to fly with the birds!



~

To fly like a free bird in the sky,

To drift with the winds forever.

Chirping at the planes which pass us by,

Free and untamed, together.

~

Alas! My self-demolition has begun.

And you can’t stop it my friend.

‘Cuz from all this trouble i cannot run.

All is beginning to end.

~

On my way to self destruction,

I pause and contemplate.

Is this just a premonition?

Am i not too late?

~

But i am already too tired,

And i can’t wait any further.

A deadly Armageddon i have stirred,

Blood, Treachery, and Murder.

~

Just under control, i calm down.

I control my insatiate thirst.

I hide it within a small frown.

The detonator has to strike first.

~

Deadly chemicals seep into my heart,

They boil and crackle within it.

Waiting to be pierced by the detonating dart,

Agitate and infuriate my spirit.

~

Red wire? Blue wire?

Decision ain’t yours, but mine.

I can choose my funeral pyre,

Or choose my dreams and desires.

~

Even if i manage to stop this demolition,

I have a lot of corrections to do.

I know i am capable of accomplishing this mission,

All i need with me, is you.

~